Reduce your carbon foot print and start saving electricity and money
Research has proved that hot water cylinders (Geysers) contribute to between 40 and 60 percent of your electricity bill when in good sound condition.
Reduce your electricity bill by 30% by installing a geyser management system
Install a solar heating system, and get FREE hot water!
Geyserwise is an accredited product to the ESKOM Solar Rebate Programme.
Designed and patented in South Africa.
Geyserwise Max supports the full Solar System
With GeyserwiseMax, you start to save electricity and money immediately!
Between 40% and 60% of your electricity bill is often calculated as the geyser costs. With Geyserwise you can save up to 70% of the geyser costs on
your electricity bill!
We replace your conventional thermostat with a digital thermostat. The unit can be used for a number of functions, including:
- setting your geyser to come on at specific times – up to 4 settings per day
- clear and accurate temperature displays and settings
- protection features
- Save up to 30% of your electricity bill
- Move your geyser usage to off peak periods
- Detect hot water pipe leaks early
- Detect scale build-up in your geyser – optional
- Prevent your geyser from over heating
- Automatically turn your geyser off during periods when not in use
- Need hot water during the off period settings, easily over-ride your settings with one click
- Easily add on and manage a Solar Heating system with GeyserwiseMax
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Protection Features:
For safety reasons and to avoid any further damage the unit will display an error code and shut the system down under the following conditions
- Earth Leakage
- Element Failure
- Overheating > 85°C
- Sense Heat Failure e.g. scale build-up, leaking pipes
- Probe Failure
Supports telephone remote control on/off, ability to interface with alarm systems.
- Tested by SABS Commercial (Pty) Ltd in terms of standard IEC 60950
- Average operating voltage AC 220V / 50HZ
- Operating voltage range AC 160V TO 250V
- Maximum current 30 Amps
- Earth leakage protection 25mA, Action time ≤ 0.1s
- Temperature display 0 TO 99° C
- Temperature setting range 30 TO 75° C
- Maximum temperature 85° C
- Bi-polar relay isolate element in OFF position
Solar Water Heating
Solar hot water refers to the use of the sun’s energy to heat water for household and industrial use. Solar energy saves you money and reduce your carbon footprint – carbon emissions can be reduced by up to 400kg per year per household.
Our sun emits massive amounts of energy – far more than we could ever use. In South Africa, solar radiation reaches up to 6.5kWh/m2, one of the highest levels in the world. By comparison, parts of Europe only receive about 2.5kWh/m2.
So, in this country, solar energy is an abundant source of renewable energy, making it an obvious candidate when seeking alternative sources of energy.
Why Solar Heating?
The convenience and price effectiveness of using hot water, that has been heated by the sun is being part of the solution, and not part of the problem. Thousands of people are now taking advantage of installing Solar systems and enjoying FREE hot water. The geyser is well known as an energy guzzler and has a reputation for contributing up to 70% of your total electricity bill.
For a quote please fill in the Form below :